Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site
Armagh People Who Owned Land In Co. Tyrone In 1876

CoTyroneHeadstone_logo (5K)
Click banner to submit/search the Project!

Find your Family Today - Click Here to get custom produced family history reports - Family History, Ancestral information and more...

Armagh People Who Owned Land In Co. Tyrone
In 1876

Information Reproduced Here
With Permission of Jean Rice
Per a genealogy library reference book
the following individuals owned one acre or more of land in
Co. Tyrone, Ireland in 1876

The information appeared initially on the web on a Tyrone Message Board that Ancestry took over years ago and has since closed down. Therefore the link to the original post has been removed from this page.
Wolsey Atkinson
address: Edenville, Co. Armagh
owned 34 acres

William Beatty
address: Armagh
owned 43 acres

The Rt. Hon. and Most Rev. Marcus Gervais Beresford, Archibishop of Armagh
address: The Palace, Armagh
owned 273 acres

John Cardwell
address: Tullyelmer, Co. Armagh
owned 14 acres

Andrew W. M'Creight
address: Armagh
owned 865 acres

"Portadown, (Armagh) Dungannon, and Omagh Junction Railway Co.,"
address: Offices, Dungannon
owned 183 acres

Robert Riddal, Reps. of
address: Armagh
owned 190 acres

Thomas W. Sinclair
address: Armagh
owned 22 acres

Sir James M. Stronge, bart.
address: Tynan Abbey, Armagh
owned 8,426 acres

J. Woodhouse
address: Meath House, Portadown, Armagh
owned 73 acres

Our Original document for this information can be found here.

Return to County Armagh's Home Page